ST Member - raizoo.6510

Join the ranks of the Seaguard! Read over our Member Application Guidelines and post your request here if you are interested in joining the Siege Turtles.
raizoo
Seaguard

ST Member - raizoo.6510

Postby raizoo » August 20th, 2012, 8:22 am

Name: raizoo.6510
Timezone: EST.

How long have you been playing Guild Wars:
Completely new, but I've pre-purchased and participated in the public tests.

What's your playstyle?
Mostly PvE with some WvW.

How did you hear about us:
I'm not sure where exactly, I just remember seeing a turtle guild emblem somewhere and squealing. It was probably Reddit.

Have read & agree with Guild/Alliance Policies:
Of course! Hoping this place is QUILTBAG friendly.

A little about yourself:
Besides video games, I enjoy drawing, playing guitar and watching anime. I'm about to start my first year of animation school. Most of my future gaming will mostly be during the weekends because of this, so I hope that isn't bothersome.
River Prowler
Captain

Re: ST Member - raizoo.6510

Postby River Prowler » August 20th, 2012, 3:48 pm

Hi Raizoo, and welcome to ST! Prospective members like yourself that have not had a chance to group with us in GW1 or GW2 are started off as Hatchlings. I will add you to the guild roster for headstart and launch, so that as soon as you are logged in, one of us will be able to send you an invite. Most of us will be participating in the 3-day headstart, and we have a big guild event planned that will take place shortly after the servers go live, so please let us know when you think you'll be in-game, and join us if possible. After you've had a chance to play with us, you will be eligible for full membership and access to the rest of the forums. Until then, feel free to post additional information in this thread, or PM me, Jaz, or Renay with any questions.

I will PM you the information for our guild mumble and some of the details of our headstart event, so check your messages!
Jaz
Champion

Postby Jaz » August 20th, 2012, 10:53 pm

Hi there and welcome!
GW1: Jaz Ravone Steam: Ampenda
GW2: Ampenda.6410, Ampenda.8746

:ne:Jaz 80 :en:Bat 80 :ra:Jaz Telcontar 80 :gu:Ampenda 80 :wa:Jhrazi 80 :el:Hijynx :me:Arimeki :th:Dule Rouge
FotM: 48
River Prowler
Captain

Postby River Prowler » August 29th, 2012, 7:07 am

Thanks for joining us in-game Raizoo, and for the slight wait on the forum permission. Your application is now approved and promoted to Seaguard (full membership). Welcome aboard!

Return to “Applications”