ST Member- ARoundSquare.7159

Join the ranks of the Seaguard! Read over our Member Application Guidelines and post your request here if you are interested in joining the Siege Turtles.
ARoundSquare
Seaguard

ST Member- ARoundSquare.7159

Postby ARoundSquare » September 3rd, 2012, 12:31 am

Name: ARoundSquare.7159
Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing Guild Wars: New to Guild Wars 2, I played in all the BWE's over the summer, and have been playing since launch of course.
What's your playstyle? Pretty much everything, though I'll probably be focusing on Crafting, PVE, and WvW the most.
How did you hear about us: raizoo mentioned your guild a few times before release and throughout this past week.
Have read & agree with Guild/Alliance Policies: Yes, absolutely.
A little about yourself: Well, I'm a Senior majoring in Computer Science at my university. I've been playing video games for quite a while, though only played a few ( really horrible ) MMO's in the past. I discovered GW2 about a year ago, and have been eagerly awaiting its release ever since. I love to meet new people, and can't wait to meet you all.

As a side note, I may not be the most active person during the week due to school and other obligations, though I pretty much play as often as I can.
ARoundSquare.7159
Anaira Shigihara, Ixxra, Deneve Beastcrusher, Aeveen, Meenah Cinderspear
River Prowler
Captain

Re: ST Member- ARoundSquare.7159

Postby River Prowler » September 3rd, 2012, 7:45 am

Approved and promoted to Seaguard (full membership). Welcome aboard!

Return to “Applications”