ST Member - kernalpanic.1068

Join the ranks of the Seaguard! Read over our Member Application Guidelines and post your request here if you are interested in joining the Siege Turtles.
kernalpanic

ST Member - kernalpanic.1068

Postby kernalpanic » October 4th, 2012, 2:18 am

Name: kernalpanic.1068
Timezone: CST
How long have you been playing Guild Wars: New to Guild Wars and loving it! Played FFXI, WoW, Lineage 2, Warhammer, Rift before GW2.
What's your playstyle? I enjoy a little of everything, but I love WvW, It is alot of what I liked about Warhammer.
How did you hear about us: gw2guilds.org
Have read & agree with Guild/Alliance Policies: Yes
A little about yourself: I have been gaming since Quake 2, played CS for good while, then was introduced to FFXI by a clan member. I was pretty hardcore for a long while. I work in IT. /putsontinfoilhat no more questions! :P
River Prowler
Captain

Re: ST Member - kernalpanic.1068

Postby River Prowler » October 4th, 2012, 7:16 am

Hi Kernal,

Contact one of us in-game for an invite, and we'll pull you into the guild so that you can jump in and join whatever events are happening. Look for Jaz, Renay Madrigal, or myself, or if you already know any of the other officers, they can send you an invite as well. Once you're in the guild and have grouped with some of our members, we can upgrade your forum permissions. See you in-game!

Return to “Applications”