ST Member - MasterTao.4831

Join the ranks of the Seaguard! Read over our Member Application Guidelines and post your request here if you are interested in joining the Siege Turtles.

ST Member - MasterTao.4831

Postby MasterTao » December 31st, 2012, 6:14 am

Name: MasterTao.4831
Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing Guild Wars: Since 3rd wave/month beta Guild wars 2.
What's your playstyle? PvE, WvW, sPvP, crafter, ALL of it.
How did you hear about us: I ran as a Pug with a group of members in the guild at AC Exp. With:Lyanna Silverheart, Reconn (and others).
Have read & agree with Guild/Alliance Policies: Yes and Yes.
A little about yourself: When I sit down to play a game, I look for any and every way to leave my mark. Whether it is through leadership, distinguishable strategy, or an entirely unique play-style... I like to stand out. For example, when I first distinguished the advantages and disadvantages of the Thief class, I decided to focus a build around sustain and gap closing. Rather than using the thief's quick "in and out" abilities to move around as a glass-cannon assassin, I used them to buy time in situations that would let me start and end fights safely. I see myself in summary as a learner, and a perfecter. I'm open to constructive criticism and collaboration to figure out the best way to do things.
River Prowler

Re: ST Member - MasterTao.4831

Postby River Prowler » December 31st, 2012, 6:45 am

Thanks for the application Tao, when you see one of us in-game, send us a whisper and we'll bring you on board. I've upgraded your forum permissions so you should be able to access the rest of the forums now as well.

Return to “Applications”