ST Member - Mihai.5706

Join the ranks of the Seaguard! Read over our Member Application Guidelines and post your request here if you are interested in joining the Siege Turtles.
Mihai
Seaguard

ST Member - Mihai.5706

Postby Mihai » March 15th, 2013, 8:29 pm

Name: Mihai.5706
Timezone: CST
How long have you been playing Guild Wars: Since the Guild Wars 1 beta weekends.
What's your playstyle? I primarily enjoy SPvP, but I like to relax with a little PvE too.
How did you hear about us: I grouped up with Buck Delta (BoaBashir.2149) whom I found in the Mists lobby. He then invited me to play with Gladiak.5243, Tiger.9786, and Solidgrey.2967. We had a good time and won a few tournaments.
Have read & agree with Guild/Alliance Policies: Yes.
A little about yourself: I'm a grad student. I've been primarily playing on my Mesmer lately, but also have a Ranger, Thief, Guardian, and Necro that I'd like to get to know better (especially in SPvP). Mainly I'm looking for a group of fun, mature people to play with. :)
River Prowler
Captain

Re: ST Member - Mihai.5706

Postby River Prowler » March 15th, 2013, 11:51 pm

Hey Mihai, thanks for submitting an application. I've upgraded your permissions so you should be able to see the rest of the forums now. Give me a whisper when you're in-game and I'll pull you into the guild. See you then!

Return to “Applications”