ST Member - Sunlure.6341

Join the ranks of the Seaguard! Read over our Member Application Guidelines and post your request here if you are interested in joining the Siege Turtles.
Sunlure
Seaguard

ST Member - Sunlure.6341

Postby Sunlure » May 28th, 2013, 5:13 am

Name: Sunlure.6341
Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing Guild Wars: Have had game since release, gameplay slowed during school year. Will be playing a lot over the summer
What's your playstyle? I enjoy casual PvE or PvP, though I have little experience with PvP in GW2, I have played EQ1, EQ2, WOW, and a little bit of other MMOs
How did you hear about us: Real life friends with several current members, Xorin, Luxia, ARoundSquare, AngeloDenriaga
Have read & agree with Guild/Alliance Policies: Yes
A little about yourself: Current College student, entering junior year studying Chemistry. I have played EQ1, EQ2, WOW, and a little bit of other MMOs so I do have experience with this and similar games. I like reading fantasy, and playing games, particulary role playing (Final Fantasy)
River Prowler
Captain

Re: ST Member - Sunlure.6341

Postby River Prowler » May 28th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Welcome aboard Sunlure. I've upgraded your permissions so you should be able to access the rest of the forums. Give one of us a shout and we'll send you a guild invite. See you in-game!

Return to “Applications”