ST MEMBER Skeet Machine.1736

Join the ranks of the Seaguard! Read over our Member Application Guidelines and post your request here if you are interested in joining the Siege Turtles.
planetstheangry
Seaguard

ST MEMBER Skeet Machine.1736

Postby planetstheangry » July 10th, 2013, 12:32 pm

Name: Skeet Machine.1736
Timezone: Arizona Time
How long have you been playing Guild Wars: I started playing since guild wars.
What's your playstyle? I have a more pvp play style, But I can adapt to situations very quickly.
How did you hear about us: I was racing Lyanna Silverheart in the bazaar. I asked her if your guild was hiring guild members.
Have read & agree with Guild/Alliance Policies: Yes, I have read them. And I agree with Siege Turtles Terms.
A little about yourself: I have a goofy personality, but I can be sharp. Real sharp when I need too. I only know how to play warrior. Since the first game, I spent of my time in Hall of heros and gvg. I am a founding member of We Have Candy Get In The [VAN]. I use to play front line warrior. I am currently out of work, its only been a week :( but ill get back on my feet. so until then I have all day to play Gw2. My main character is Planets The Angry.
River Prowler
Captain

Re: ST MEMBER Skeet Machine.1736

Postby River Prowler » July 11th, 2013, 6:01 pm

Thanks for putting together the application Planets, and good to see you already in Mumble with us! I've upgraded your permissions so you should be able to access the rest of the forums now. See you in-game!

Return to “Applications”