ST Member - iKhmer.8095

Join the ranks of the Seaguard! Read over our Member Application Guidelines and post your request here if you are interested in joining the Siege Turtles.
iKhmer
Seaguard

ST Member - iKhmer.8095

Postby iKhmer » August 14th, 2013, 6:45 pm

Name: iKhmer.8095
Timezone: PST
How long have you been playing Guild Wars: I started playing GW1 around 3 years ago.
What's your playstyle? I normally play PvE and WvW. I have tried PvP and it was a blast so I wouldn't mind volunteering for it.
How did you hear about us: I was looking through clan sites for Stormbluff Isles and stumbled across this one, the only thought going through my head was "what an awesome name".
Have read & agree with Guild/Alliance Policies: Yes, and I accept all Policies.
A little about yourself: Like I said I played GW1 around 3 years ago with a buddy who no longer plays. We got through the game once and kinda quit thereafter. We both bought GW2 but he ended up quitting. I'm going back to school for senior year so I'm probably going to just play casually.
River Prowler
Captain

Re: ST Member - iKhmer.8095

Postby River Prowler » August 15th, 2013, 3:36 pm

Hi Khmer, thanks for putting in the application. When you see myself, Renay Madrigal, Sykusi, Jaz, or Recons Illusion in-game, give us a shout and we'll send you an invite. We are a family-friendly guild with members of all ages, including some parents with their teen children in the game, so the one thing we really stress is respect and inclusiveness in guild chat and Mumble. I've upgraded your permissions so you should also be able to access the rest of the forums. See you in-game!

Return to “Applications”